Monday, June 14, 2010

The Longest Week and Winding Down

Well this week was the longest week of my mission. We got rejected all week and having that happen on one of the last weeks of my mission made me a little trunky. Things got better Sunday, we has 10 people just show up to church. We had a family that want to get baptized and they are getting married this week so if everything goes good we will baptize another family the 26th. We have 3 more people that are going to get baptized the 3rd of July. It is a momo and her two kids, the husband wasn’t way excited to do it but we will keep teaching him. Margarita is going to get baptized this Saturday, so we will have more stuff to do.

This week will really be the last whole week to work, because next week is the zone meeting farewell that we do at the end of every change and then I will have days to go visit my converts and members to say goodbye. This week will go by fast because we are going to have a baptisms and I’m also going to do a work visit with Elder Briggs on Friday so its going to go by quick.

About Mary (we got a phone call in Utah from a Mary in Inguitos ) this week, don’t worry I don’t have a little jungle girlfriend, I only gave our phone number to my converts and only some families, only a few ones that I got really close to and not crazy people, I can’t really remember but I think Mary is the mom of the girl I baptized there so its from the family of my convert. If anyone else calls just tell them this, llame en tres semanas por favor.

No, we have not moved yet, and if we do it, will be in the same zone we will just live with the missionaries that are in the zone and yes we will have a pencion. It will be for like a week nothing more.

Love Elder Ridge

No comments: