Monday, June 7, 2010

Baptisms, work visits and Moving

Well this week was really good, there was a lot to do. First off we had two baptisms. Harold(the family) and Anna, they went very well and they were really excited it was a good service. I baptized Harold and my companion baptized Anna. Now we are going to have a baptisms the 19 of June, its Margarita, we had to put it one week farther because she didn’t come to church because one Sunday a month she has to take a test for school so next week she will go.

This week we are trying to find more people because the people we find will be baptized for the 26 of June, my last weekend, I really want to baptize the last weekend but if not no big deal I will keep working.

I did two work visits this week, I think in Dads time they said splits but on Wednesday I went with Elder Neilson, he is from my group, he is from las Vegas. Then Friday I went with Elder griffin, that was fun, we worked hard but it was way fun to be with him and work together. What happened was my companion kind of didn’t pay attention to the time I told him to change back so we ended up staying two nights together, it was awesome.

We also had a lot of things to do as Zone Leaders again this change. Basically what might happen is where we are living they want to reconstruct it because the assistants and office workers are going to live here for the division of the mission. So they are kicking us out and we will have to go live with other missionaries next week, so my second to last week I will have to move. That’s another thing that will make me really busy and not be trunky. The Sisters in the zone are doing good. We had one that wanted to call her family this week so we had to go to her house and talk to her and make her feel good but now she is good.

Well, I’m pretty excited to get home in three weeks but I don’t think it has hit me yet. I don’t know if that’s bad or good.

Well I love you guys so much, I cant wait to see you, thanks for the support,

love elder ridge

No comments: