Monday, May 24, 2010

Changes and going back to the Start!!

Well the changes are here and I’m not staying here but I’m not going to the jungle either!

I’m going to go to Tahauntisuyo, yes I’m going to the same area where I started. I’m way excited I’m going to the exact same area. When I was there it was a junior comp senior comp area but since then it has changed to a zone leaders area so I will go back to the same members and see them again and the converts. I’m way excited.

There is hot water but there isn’t a pencion so I will come home nice and skinny I hope. My new companion is Elder Alonzo from Ecuador. He has I think a year in the mission but he has had a lot of success. He seems like a good missionary and he will help me not be trunky ha-ha.

It’s kind of cool, I lucked out and have had a lot of companions form different countries, from Canada, the states, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Columbia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia and Chile its pretty sweet. I would really like to work with South America and Central America later on in life.

Well this week as for the work was good, we found a lot more people to teach and some people with dates to get baptized but we are both leaving the area so we are leaving the area better than when we found it like a eagle scout would do ha-ha. I’m kind of sad leaving my companion he was way fun and the zone is doing really good. We are planned to finish the month with 50 baptisms but now I’m going to go to another zone and see if we can lift it up.

Lets see for my birthday ya I think I will wait to get home to celebrate it. Sunday in the afternoon we were walking like at 4 in the afternoon and I look at my comp and go hey, today is my birthday, he goes oh that’s right, hey happy birthday, I said thanks and we just keep walking and working and that was the only thing that we did, I will just wait to be with you guys to celebrate it.

Just so you know I did get my package and I loved it, it was way good especially the beef jerky, I have the box ready and everything I just have to send it, I will next Monday, its because there isn’t a mail store here but where I am going to be there is one so it will be easier.

This coming up week is going to be crazy, we have the changes Wednesday then all day Thursday we have the zone leaders meeting and then Friday we are going to go the CCM to have a meeting with a couple setentas (70’s) wow this week is going to go by fast, well guys I love you and thanks for the support, enjoy the photos, its me and elder Pug with Marco Antonio and his family in Pucallpa.

love elder ridge

No comments: