Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More Baptisms and "Where is the Ice?"

Well what happened is that myldsmail is upgrading everything to a gmail version so I had to change my mail and everything got messed up and I was rushed when I did it but now everything is alright, I just want to thank mom for getting me my number and confirmation date. Mom I love you are the best!!!!!!

Well, this week was another amazing week, first of all we had four baptisms this weekend. Yovani and his daughter Yovanna, he is 34 and she is 8. Carlos Leon who is 33 and he got married Saturday to a member. These families now have the goal to go to the temple and get sealed. Then we had Berenize, the stake secretary’s daughter who is 26. Next week there won’t be any baptisms because of General Conference so my companion and I finished together with 11 baptisms. A total of 3 families and 5 men that can receive the priesthood. Some of the men already have received the priesthood. My companion and I were really blessed this change and the Lord really prepared people for us. This was one of the best changes of the mission and I’m going to miss this area.

We had the interviews with President and everything went well. President was really happy with the zone for the success that we had this change. We finished with 28 baptisms as a zone and 397 baptisms as a mission this month, we are doing really good.

I also found out that I am leaving this next change but I don’t know where and I’m staying as a zone leader. I might be going to Tauhantsuyo where I started the mission which would be the best. That area is now the zone leaders area so I would get to finish with all the people I started with. Or I might be going to Tarapoto to finish in the jungle but we will see. I’m honestly fine with any decision.

Today for p-day we played soccer and then we watched national treasure as a zone, remember we are allowed to watch movies sometimes. When I was playing futbol I rolled my ankle in the first 10 minutes of the game, just like football I play rough and when I rolled it I kept playing, not too smart. It’s fine but hurts a little. The first thing that came to my mind is go get some ice, then I was like wait, Peruvians don’t believe in ice, they say it makes you sick. I’m not kidding, but its doing good.

This Friday we have the multizone meeting so I will be able to see everyone it will be fun.

love elder ridge

No comments: