Monday, March 22, 2010

Another Great Week!!

Hola como estan,

Well this week was another great week. First of all we had the baptism of Santiago. It was a great service. He stood up and gave a great testimony. He is going to be a great leader.

Now we have three more baptism this coming weekend. Berenize, the daughter of the stake secretary, she is 26, then we have Yovani, his wife is a member, we are going to baptize him and his 8 year old daughter to complete the family.

Then we have Carlos who’s girlfriend is a member he is 30 years old. Last night we went to Carlos’ house and he was like I have some news, me and my girlfriend are getting married this weekend before the baptism so we can already be a family and get sealed at the year mark. I almost jumped out of the seat from excitement. This weekend is going to be awesome if everything goes good.

For the general conference we are not going to baptize anyone but for April 10th we will have three more. A young girl who’s mom and sisters are members. A man named Randolfo, his wife and daughter are members, he’s like 65, and a guy named Carlos, a friend of a member, he is like 25. We are really working hard and we are getting really blessed. We still have one more but she didn’t pass the interview because of some problems so she has to have a interview with the Stake President so we might have that baptism this weekend too.

This Tuesday we have the interviews with President. Today I have to prepare a training on how to get more people to attend church. I’m kind of nervous, so today I don’t really get a p-day, we have to go get something from the offices, I think we are going to do a little bit of shopping down there. The offices are like an hour away. The temple is like 2 hours away. Our house is pretty clean. It has tiled floor, we shower with cold water, like I have said before I haven’t showered with hot water since I left barranca, since octobre, that’s like 6 months. Dave and Danna are building a house?

I honestly think you guys are more trunky than me haha. Well im glad everything is going good at home, thank you so much for the support, I love you guys so much!!!

love elder ridge

No comments: