Monday, April 5, 2010

Los Cambios!!

Well the changes are here. I’m going to a Zone called Santidad, its still in Lima. My new companion is Elder Quintana, he is from Chile and he is from my group. I’m way excited!! There are only three Chileans in the mission and I’m going to get one of them. I know him a little bit he is a way cool guy. I think that Elder Hyde and Elder Morton are going to be in my zone. There are also Sister missionaries that are going to be in my zone for the first time, we will see how it goes. It’s going to be a fun change.

Well this week was really good, it was kind of easier, we had the multi zone meeting and the weekend conference. The conference was really good too, we were able to watch it in English. I liked Elder Christofferson’s about the scriptures and of course from Elder Jeffrey Holland, he always gives a good one.

This week I had to do a lot of babysitting with the missionaries. There were a lot of problems, I had to get after a couple of them, but I had a good zone that worked hard, we had good success.

My ankle is fine. My camera is good. Yes I’m going to send a big package home with pictures, I will do it, don’t worry, and I will keep an eye out for my package here, next letter will be longer, I just had to do some things with the changes and everything but next week will be longer and more detailed, thankyou for the support, I love you guys so much,

love elder ridge

No comments: