Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baptisms with more to come!!

This past week was awesome, first of all we had three baptisms. One is José Mendoza, he is 65, he is a great guy and also Gonzalo and Odisa. They are mom and dads age, it was a great service and we confirmed them on the spot because we had the stake conference. They both were crying, the spirit was way strong. Right now we have 10 people that are going to get baptized that are sure ones, we have another family and we have a man named Carlos, his girlfriend is a member. He came to the conference and so we took out his direction and went to visit him, we went later Sunday in the afternoon and we knocked the door and he opened it we went in and we sat down, I was like how is everything going? He goes really good, I’m going to be really open with you guys, my girlfriend and I want to get married and I want to get sealed in the temple, do you think you can baptize me? I was kind of surprised, I looked at my companion then at him, I said ya sure man why not, how about the 27th of March, he’s like sounds good, he is a way cool guy.

We have a couple of other people too, things are really going great right now, me and my comp are awesome and we work really hard and good together, we have a goal to baptize 15 this month. I’m pretty sure we will get it.

I’m really not that trunky and I’m really staying focused except Friday we went to eat at a family’s house and she gave me cow stomach soup, I have had the cow stomach before but in soup never. The whole time I was taking it down I was thinking, In n out burgers, in n out,in n out. It was pretty gross.

We just got back from the Temple, I had to get up at 4, I’m pretty wiped out.

love elder ridge

No comments: