Monday, February 22, 2010

Changes and Christmas in February

Well, the changes are in, I’m staying here and Elder Duarte is going to Iquitos. My new companion is Elder Montellanos. He is from Bolivia, Santa Cruz just like Elder Roca and Elder Chambi. He is from my group too. I know he is way humble but I’m pretty sure he is a fun guy. I’m way excited to get going.

So we had the baptism of Claudia, everything went well, she is so awesome she goes to all the mutual activities and is doing the personal progress thing that the young woman do. She is the best!! We had new people come to church, a family that went to church before and they came back so we are going to teach them. They seem way nice, this change should be a fun change.

Oh and I got my two packages (Christmas and Valentines), I got them Friday, it was awesome, I loved the pictures and the food was good, I loves the ties too, thanks Mimi and Pop for my paisley white tie, I’m so happy they finally came. I really enjoyed it.

As for the monkey that was mine, it wasn’t Elder Layton’s that died, I know laytons monkey, that’s thing is mean and it yells and yells, and it doesn’t let you touch it. Mine would curl up on your lap and grap your hands and fall asleep.

Friday we had a meeting and President did announce the Mission changes. I’m so happy that it’s going to divide because it shows the work we are doing here but also its going to happen when I leave so it won’t effect me. I will be more excited to go home then see the mission split.

No comments: