Monday, January 18, 2010

11-23-09 Gringo Day and a Turtle

Well, this week was kind of fun, I had my gringo day with schofield, we took a lot of pictures of places, went to eat out, went to a store here where they sell dr pepper, snickers, m and ms, mountain dew, we bought a couple of things then we order pizza at night, we also went to some appointments don’t worry, it was way fun,

I also had to do a lot of interviews this week, it was a good week, still had to drag my comp everywhere, I’m pretty sure we will be changed, we will see next week, one thing you can send in the next package is a white tie for baptism, I lost my other one when I was in lima a while back, I will let you know when I get it, the other day a member was like here elder take this and she gave me a hammock, sweet! its pretty sweet, she bought me a hammock, im trying to pay here but she wont let me haha, ill give her something.

Today we leave to lima at 4 and we get back Tuesday night, today we are going to eat turtle for lunch, we went to the family’s house yesterday because we are going to baptize their nephew and they were like look what we are going to eat tomorrow and he brings out a big turtle alive, they were like ya tomorrow in the morning we are going to kill it and your going to eat it, im like sweet I hope it taste good, so we will see how it goes.

Dave’s car looks sweet, still want a truck though, no im not thinking in worldly possessions, im not trunky either, im working hard, its not a sin if I say I want a truck haha, geez dad.

Moms birthday!!! wow mom is 50, she’s getting older but she still isn’t old yet. Send me pictures of Thanksgiving and you should buy Inka cola again, it feels like its getting hotter here, next week I want you to tell me want is the temperature down here in Fahrenheit, they only have Celsius down here, I want temperature with humidity, so the wards splitting again, that’s weird, when I get back there will be new families and new faces, it doesn’t even feel like I have a ward because it has changed so much over the years, well next week you will know where I’m going, who with or as what, just so you know I might take a little money out today just in case of emergency in the airport, well it sounds like everything I going good up there and everyone is doing good, thank you so much for the support, I love you guys so much,

Love elder ridge

No comments: