Monday, November 9, 2009

Visiting Iquitos

Today we are going to play football!! American football, its going to be sweet. As a district leader I work normal but I just have to do more papers dealing with numbers and calling people and doing interchanges. I interview people for baptism, that’s my favorite part is interviewing.

Well this week was real fast. We had interviews with President, that was pretty cool. We did practices how to teach and I had to challenge him to baptism, I think I did a pretty good job. He did give us some good news, Elder Pino for the Seventy is going to come visit this mission. He is going to visit the missionaries in Lima, then Tarapoto then Iquitos. He is not going to be able to come here to Pucallpa, so President is flying us to Iquitos!!!! November 26th, I thinks its Thanksgiving. We are going to be there for the whole day so I will be able to go visit members and converts, I’m so happy, I never thought that I would ever go back. I’m way excited to go there for a day.

Our investigators are doing good, we are going to have 4 baptisms this weekend, Martin, Peter, Kevin, Cecilia. I’m way excited, and im going to do an interchange this week so it will be a busy week. I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting and I talked for 15 minutes. It was cool to see the pictures at Elder Rich’s homecoming. I showed Elder Schofield the pictures, it made him trunky, he is going home in three weeks. I’m going to do an interchange with him next week, we are going to have a gringo day. He said all he is going to do is eat cereal all day. I’m with him on that, I can’t wait to drink milk. Also here in the zone is Elder Briggs, my first companion in the MTC, we also hangout together on pday, he is doing good, that kid is awesome.

No comments: