Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Package from Home

To answer your questions:

For breakfast we eat like eggs and bread little stuff like that, but every night its pizza, its good.

In our new house NO we don’t have hot water and it stink! I have been taking freezing cold showers for a week now but the owner says that a hot water heater will be here soon, but im getting used to it, the weather still hasn’t heated up so the shower is really cold, but I just suck it up and get in. With the girl, we lived in like a indoor apartment complex, with only like 3 apartments, we lived in one, her and her mom lived in another, last change when I wasn’t here in this area Sister Perez came and said Elders you have to move, so when I got there Elder Chambi told me he had to move so ya we moved.

Tuesday my package come for Halloween, it came fast I couldn’t believe it but it was in its box normal, I loved the food, but im getting fatter because of that package so next one for Christmas don’t send a lot of candy, I have to get good looking before I get back, I don’t want to get fat!

I decided to give my companion the new Spanish bible you sent. I figured he would need it more than me, I can buy one here or buy one in the states but its a little more harder for him, so I opened the box and said Elder Chambi my family sent you a present, and I tossed it to him and his face lit up he was so happy, he was like thank you so much and he starts flipping through the pages and Melissa’s (Elder Ridge’s younger sister) pictures falls out and he’s like oh this must be for me too. Tell your sister thanks for sending me her photo and I’m like no that is mine give it to me it was funny we were playing around, he told everyone in the zone that, Elder Ridge’s family sent me a bible and a picture of his sister but he took it away. Everyone’s like Ridge don’t be like that and stuff, it was funny, we were all laughing.

We had interviews with President Perez, it was pretty cool, my interview was awesome. Then we had the conference this week, I had to watch it in Spanish because I’m the only gringo but I understood just fine, I really like Elder Jeffrey Holland’s talk and there was a Seventy that gave a good talk, I cant remember his name, but it was good, he talked I think it was Sunday morning, when he talked about the missionaries in Russia, and how they were answers to prayers generations after, it was good.

Right now we have 4 people with baptismal dates, for 17 of October.

No comments: