Monday, September 21, 2009

Doing Good!!

Please send me that new bible that would be awesome. All my scripture reading is in Spanish so that would help me. My comp and I are doing good, we get a long great and we are always laughing, I am helping him because he is sad that he is still junior companion but he is directing the area and everything. I don’t know the area as well as he does so he directs and takes charge, he is awesome. He was in the Bolivian army before the mission so he is disciplined and obedient, he is a good guy, we get a long way well.

My branch is Los Jardines. This Saturday we will have two baptisms, Luz and Juan Carlos they are awesome. Luz is 14 and Juan Carlos is 35, I’m excited for their baptisms, and the month of October will be a good month, we are trying to get 5 baptisms for that month. We are working hard to have those baptisms.

Yesterday we had a special conference, it was a satellite transmission direct from Salt lake, it was only for Peru. Elder Jeffrey Holland spoke and President Uchtdorf, it was really good. Eder Holland gave his testimony in Spanish and it was so powerful, Juan Carlos loved it. They basically talked about how if you want more temples you have to pay tithing and be more active in the church, and get more missionary’s in the field, but it was good I liked it.

I have to send a package home filled with jungle stuff, hammocks, snake heads, scripture cases of jaguar and snake skin, stuff like so look for it.

No comments: