Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Work is Good!!

Well, this week nothing really happened, we didn’t have a baptism but next week we will have a baptism. His name is Alcides, he will turn 18 I think next month, his dad is member. I’m pretty excited to get him in the water so he can serve a mission.

Willer, our recent convert, we were talking about seminary because he is taking it and he was like oh guess what I’m taking mission prep too. I was so happy when he told me that, he is preparing to go on his mission.

I had an interchange with elder Lynch this week he is our zone leader he is from West Valley, it was so weird talking in English. It was fun. For a little time we went to play with the monkeys in our area, we have two that hang out in a park. Nothing else really happen! Found other people to teach that will start progressing for baptism, oh ya next week you will know if I get changed or who my new companion is, next week we have changes, I’m hoping I stay here!!!

No comments: