Sunday, March 29, 2009

Changes and a Great Missionary Example

So we have changes! I’m staying here in Las Castanas and Iquitos, and also I’m getting a new companion, Elder Zuniga is going to go to Lima and my new companion is Elder Roca, I think he is from Santa Cruz Bolivia. We are the same group so we have the same time, that is what I wanted, someone with the same time, so we are going to be young guns tearing it up. The missionaries that are coming here in the zone are Elder Hyde, Elder Layton, Elder Rolden and Elder Griffin. I get to be with Elders from my group and Rolden, I’m way excited to start this change.


We had the baptism of Alcidis, it was so good, his dad baptized him and on Sunday he got the priesthood, he is thinking about a mission and I’m trying to get him excited about it. The girl Anita is getting baptized the 18 of April.

We have a new investigator that is getting baptized the 11 of April, her name is Rosario and she is a teacher. A 10 year old boy in her class gave her the Book of Mormon and right after he died in an accident so she same to church on Sunday and we taught her. Thanks to that little 10 year old boy she is getting baptized. She is 40 years old and divorced, her kids don’t live with her.

1 comment:

My Family said...

It is fun to know that our missionaries are in the same area. It is good they have this opporunity to serve together!

Theresa Hyde