Monday, March 9, 2009

Success and Cool Stuff

Missionary Work

Well to start off first we had the baptism of Sebastian, that was pretty good, I baptized him. Our family of gold didn’t come to church so I was heartbroken but they still have their date for baptism. They are having some doubt and are starting to be unsure about things but we are still going to work with them. We found a couple other people to teach that we will start teaching this week. Alcidis is still doing good, he came to church with us yesterday, he is a cool kid but really quiet. We lost Jaivees date, he were so excited to get baptized. We went to his house Sunday morning and his grandpa came to the door and was like he doesn’t want anything and boom slammed the door in the our face, I was so mad, we are going to go see him to see what’s up,

General Information and Cool Stuff

For our email we go to the main plaza of Iquitos in this big internet store. There are also stores in this part of town that burns pictures onto discs. Pday we can play soccer like always, I’m ready to beat Bobby in soccer. Today a member of the ward is taking me and my comp around the city to visit some places like rivers and other cool places. Something cool about the Amazon is they have a pink fresh water dolphin. My Pensionista is awesome, her food is way good and clean. There is a lady that does the laundry for the whole zone. I took money out to buy cool stuff, I have a case for my Spanish Book of Mormon and it’s Anaconda skin and my Bible cover is Jaguar skin, and some other cool stuff.

No comments: