Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Breakfast of Champions

For breakfast we eat mostly bread and bologna!! We eat it with hot milk which is disgusting. Sometimes we get one fried egg and chocolate milk But it’s nothing like an American breakfast. It’s just food to put in the belly that’s how breakfasts are here but our dinners are pretty good.

I haven’t gained weight but I haven’t lost weight either. I walk so much so I could lose weight but I eat so much that my stomach is a pop belly(Elder Ridge loves water but has to drinks a lot of soda pop because he can't drink the water), so I look like one of those starving kids in Africa, not that bad but I do have a pop belly but my face and arms are skinny.

Elder Taylor and Elder Cheesman are awesome, they help me and we hangout and talk at night when we get back and stuff like that, its pretty sweet, they are way funny guys.

We didn’t watch Batman last week, we watched the Best Two Years and played ping pong and had a barbeque it was fun. Tomorrow we are going to the temple. I am excited!!

The other day we found someone that spoke Qechua so I spoke a little bit to her, only what’s your name and where are you from cause that’s all I know, its way different than Spanish.

I heard all about Obama being President, that’s all I heard all day in the street, everybody in the street was like hey gringo! Obama is your President awesome right? I just said whatever and after a while it just got annoying so this guy said the same thing to me and I said I was from France and he was like, oh...really? and I said yah, he said oh ok and walked off and my comp was laughing.

No comments: