Monday, November 17, 2008

Transfer Week

Hola,

I get a new companion this week, his name is Elder Luna and he is transferring in from Iquitos so he is coming out of the jungle. I’m staying in this area at least one more transfer. I hope Elder Luna is way cool and wants to work.

Things are good, but our area is slow right now! We have two people with dates for baptism and a couple new investigators but there could be a lot more. Our investigators didn’t come to church so their date was pushed back. When we are not teaching we are suppose to go out and find people and talk with everyone on the street which I love because it makes my Spanish so much better.

My fleas are better, I still get bit every now and then but I don’t have problems with them anymore. Our room is pretty big my bed is the same size as my bed at home (Double) and we have wood floors, our room is way big.

I did go to immigration this week with Elder Layton and Elder Ellison and that was way fun because there were gringos there from America and we talked to them in English, which was a little weird but it was cool. We went to downtown Lima it was cool. The Temple was way sweet and I took pictures.

My Spanish is a lot better and I can say a lot, I can talk with anybody on the street but drunk people and little kids. They are way hard to understand especially little kids, who use so much slang.

No comments: