Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Serving in the City and loving it!!!


Elder Ridge has been official welcomed to Peru and to the Lima North Mission. He is serving in the city just north of Lima. The winners of the contest are: Theresa Hyde, Gwen Rich and Scott and Emily Neilson. Thanks for playing.

I am in the Tahauntinsuyo area. I had my first baptism!!! Yesterdsay I baptized Rosio in between sessions of conference. My first baptism was amazing! Rosio is 6 months pregnant so does that count as two? The water was way freezing but i got it done my first try in spanish. It was sweet.

Conference was in English for the gringos so that was nice. I saw Tim Wright in the choir a lot. Things are going good. It is great to have a Peruvian companion. My spanish is coming along pretty well. The other day we had a multi zone conference and I got to see everyone from the MTC. It was a good reunion.

I'm so jealous about the deer hunt but oh well I am where I need to be. I want to hear all about it. There are alot of dogs down hers, but I don't need any dog repellent, my foot works fine.

1 comment:

Elder Ballard said...

Sweet picture were'd you get it.