Monday, January 18, 2010

Adjusting to Lima

Well I’m here in Lima. It is not my favorite city, but things are going great. I’m learning a lot about being a Zone Leader and everything. My companion is Elder Duarte. He is from Colombia. He is a really good guy who really loves the people. He reminds me a lot of Mister Rogers of Mr. Rogers Neighborhood. He is the same, how he talks and everything, he is really loving with the people.

My ward is called Ventanilla. I’m in the center of the town, the beach is in my area too but it’s not like a nice California beach. The members are way nice and we have a ton of people to teach. It’s just my companion, the members love him so much they just give us people to baptize. This weekend we will have a baptism of the niece of the pensionista, she is nine, the pensionista is awesome, she gives us cereal and other good food but doesn’t give us that much so it will be good, I will be able to loose some weight.

That’s crazy that Landon Rich is getting married. Well things are going great here, thank you for your support, I love you guys,

love elder ridge

No comments: