Monday, February 1, 2010

Splits and Stake Training

Well this week was kind of normal. We had to do some busy work and we did splits twice. Tuesday I went and worked with one of the district leaders it was good. Then Friday my companion visited the other district leader and his companion came to my area. He is just started out the mission but we had a gringo day. His name is Elder Evans from Idaho. We were having fun working we went to bed and he just started throwing up and felt sick. He is still getting use to it down here. I told him to go to bed and to rest. He slept all morning, I felt bad, it made me remember when I first got here. It was hard to get used to it.

This week also we had a visit from one of the assistants. They visit the Zone Leaders, it was fun and I learned a lot. Yesterday we had a stake meeting. All the leaders in the wards, Bishoprics, Relief Society, Elders quorum, in the whole stake came. My companion gave a training about the correlation meeting. We had one hour to deliver the training. My comp talked for about 15minutes and I talked for 40 minutes. It was way good and the Stake President loved it. Afterwards I sat down I just thought, I’m 20 years old and I just trained all the leaders in the stake. My companion and I felt good after. We are trying to better the work with the members.

love elder ridge

No comments: