Monday, July 27, 2009

Leaving Iquitos with Love, Success and Memories

7-27-09

Well, the changes are here and ya there is a change, I’m leaving the area here, I’m going back to Lima, I kind of knew that I was going to Lima. I’m going to the zone Comas, the good news I getting a kid, yes I’m going to be training! I’m pretty happy about that, I get a kid, I have no idea who it will be or where he is from but this means that I’m entering a area new with him so I’m going to be lost ha-ha, I am way excited to get to the city and start working with him. I’m really going to miss this city, I love it here.

Saturday we baptized Franco, he is 15 and he is awesome, he is so funny, we had some problems with his family and his parents, but everything ended up being good, we ended this change with 5 baptisms which is pretty good, I’m hoping to get in to my new area and baptize more.

7-20-09

This week was a good week, to start off we had three baptisms on Saturday, it was a good experience, as a zone we had a massive baptism so we all did it in the same church and 25 were the baptized. Jaivee and Kasandra and Victor got baptized but Joel didn’t. He had some family problems and couldn’t do it. This week end we are going to baptize Franco who is 15 he wants to serve a mission so bad same with Jaivee there is a young man in my ward named Diego he is being a good friend and is getting them both to get excited to serve missions.

I’m way excited for next week because we will know where I’m going and who with and as what and all, I really think I’m going to Lima.

1 comment:

My Family said...

Elder Hyde is also in Comas. They seem to be following each other!! I am so happy to see that Elder Ridge is doing so well! Thanks for the updates.